Wednesday 15 September 2010

'Til I Kissed You - Pam Howes

Book Details

Country: UK
Language: English
Genre: Modern Fiction
Publisher: FeedARead.com
Publication Date: 2010


Fictional Artist: The Raiders
Genre: Pop, Rock
Country: UK
Real World Analogue: I was able to ask Pam about the influences for her novels. "I guess the Beatles and most groups of that time are my influence for The Raiders," she told me. "I worked in my local record store in the sixties and met loads of young lads who aspired to be in groups. So a little bit of them and their lives mixed with the ones who became famous certainly inspired me."

Jacket Blurb
In this sequel to Three Steps to Heaven, Nick and Jess are in love. Jess's half-brother Jon is also in love with her. Following a tragic accident, Jess turns to Jon and an incestuous relationship begins, but is it...? Another tangled web of love, betrayal and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on the blog!

To prevent spam I review all comments before publishing, and endeavour to do so within a couple of days of posting.