Sunday 27 May 2012

Immortals and Melodies - Heather Jensen

Book Details

Country: USA
Language: English
Genre: Horror
Publisher: Smashwords Edition
Publication Date: 2012


Fictional Artist: Catalyst
Genre: Rock
Country: USA
Real World Analogue

Jacket Blurb
I’m no stranger to chaos, but even the life of a rock star couldn’t prepare me for the consequences of loving a vampire. I’m risking more than my career to be with Aurora. My life is in danger, threatened by the very group I must join to stay alive. –Trey

I have to keep Trey alive until I can make him a vampire, but my own kind will stop at nothing to prevent it. The Emissary is having me followed, and if I can’t figure out who is behind the violent attacks Trey won’t make it to the full moon. Am I even powerful enough to carry Trey through the change, or will he be left floating in the wake of destruction? –Aurora

But strange vampires are popping up at concerts, and the newlyweds realize they may be in over their heads. They owe a powerful vampire a favor, and he’s come to collect. But the price is too high, and Trey’s band mates are at risk of becoming collateral damage. Will Trey and Aurora be able to thwart the forces working against them and ensure that everyone they love is still around to share in their success in the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on the blog!

To prevent spam I review all comments before publishing, and endeavour to do so within a couple of days of posting.